After a full year of technical development and testing, STRmix™ v2.5 is almost here!
STRmix™ v2.5 will include all of the extensive features STRmix™ already offers, while introducing such powerful new features as:
- Multi-kit functionality – enabling interpretation of DNA profiles from different kits;
- LR batcher tool – allowing users to calculate multiple LRs from multiple reference inputs to a previously run deconvolution;
- Hd true tester tool – permitting users to perform a large number of in-silico specificity tests on a profile-by-profile basis;
- The addition of theta within Database Search calculations;
- Optional auto extension of post-burn in when the Gelman-Rubin convergence is not achieved;
- Newly refreshed reporting module to replace the current Advanced Report plugin;
- A CODIS report;
- Significant speed and memory improvements; and
- Password protection (optional) for default settings and kit settings.
STRmix™ v2.5 will be available in the near future. Please sign up now to stay up-to-date with all new developments, including the launch of STRmix™ v2.5.