FaSTR™ DNA v1.1 will feature a range of improvements, further strengthening it as a fast, user-friendly analysis software:
- Inclusion of a sample to sample and sample to database comparison module to facilitate quality checks across your analysis project
- Changes to the ILS review to improve the workflow for when alignment fails
- Improvements to the ANN peak classification
- Inclusion of a Number of Contributors (NoC) decision tree for the PowerPlex® Fusion 6C kit
- Display improvements including:
- a record of maximum allele count across the profile
- a record of distances in base pairs, peak height ratios, and averages (where applicable) across multiple peak selections.
Please watch this space for more information about the release of FaSTR™ DNA v1.1.