Announcing STRmix™ v2.7
STRmix™ v2.7 is almost here, after a year of development and testing. Building on previous releases to STRmix™, version 2.7 will add the following important new features when released in the 3rd quarter of 2019:
- The addition of varNOC (variable number of contributors) for multi-kits
- The ability to vary the number of contributors in Hp and Hd in a varNOC run
- The addition of mixture to mixture matching - the ability to compare two or more mixtures to find a common contributor
- The addition of quality checks to input files
- Improved models for composite peaks
- Improved MCMC models.
Watch this space for updates for the launch of STRmix™ v2.7.