We are excited to announce that after a full year of development and testing, STRmix™ v2.6 is almost here!
Version 2.6 will add the following new features to STRmix™:
- A range of contributors can now be entered when performing a deconvolution
- Any type of stutter can be added and configured (called generalised stutter)
- The user interface has been extensively redeveloped and refreshed, with improved usability and workflow
- Reports have been further improved
- Batch Mode can now run other STRmix™ functions (such as LR from Previous, Model Maker, and Database Search)
- Aspects of the biological modelling have been updated and improved.
Watch this space for updates for the launch of STRmix™ v2.6.